Job Title: CABIN CREW
Reporting to: Cabin Crew Manager
Location: Antwerp Airport – Belgium
Contract: Full Time – 6 month
SHS Antwerp aviation NV trading as VLM airlines, is looking for cabin crew members!
Are you ready for take-off with an exciting new team?
Is your mission giving our customers excellent customer service?
Do you have that sparkle we are looking for?
Then hop on board for a thrilling career at SHS aviation and join a bright and innovative team offering an exciting future and interesting possibilities!
• Minimum age: 21 years
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a multiple crew operation holding an EASA compliant cabin crew attestation card
• Completed school education, apprenticeship or similar higher school diploma preferred
• Well-groomed appearance, no visible tattoos or piercings
• Able to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
• An excellent communicator and team player.
• Flexible approach to working hours; this includes being away from base
• Fluency in Dutch and English with a good knowledge of French. All other languages are considered an advantage.
• Physically fit and able to swim.
• Must be able to reach ANR airport within 60 minutes.
• Possession of right to live and work in the EU.
• Possession of passport allowing unrestricted travel.
Successful applicants will be invited for a conversion course of approx. 2 weeks in our Headquarters in Antwerp. This includes ground school training and familiarization flights. A training contract will be provided. Applicants will then be required to meet high standards throughout their respective training programmes and must pass a range of subjects to ensure they receive their Wings. Following successful completion of training, candidates will then receive an initial 6-month contract.
SHS Antwerp Aviation NV offers you a challenging, exciting position in a fast moving and ambitious company. An honest remuneration meeting experience, profile and abilities will be offered.