SHS Antwerp Aviation, with registered office at 2100 Antwerp (Belgium), Luchthavenlei z/n B 69, is the data controller of your personal data.
Personal information is gathered for operational and business purposes or for other entities which may require it such as our agents and governmental bodies. For example, we collect personal data about you when you make a flight reservation through our website. We also collect data about you through our marketing initiatives and direct communications and we may record calls from time to time. The data we collect may include your name, address, date of birth, email address, passport details, credit card details and telephone number, special care, travel history, purchases, info received from travel agencies.
Children over 16 can accept the terms or under 16 only parents can accept.
We employ cookies on our website. These are pieces of text that our server places on your device when you visit our website. They allow us to provide a better personalised experience for you on the website.
The data we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- Making reservations and issuing a ticket;
- Providing you with transport and any other related services or facilities;
- Accounting, billing and auditing;
- The verification and screening of credit cards or other payment cards;
- Immigration and customs control;
- Safety, security, health, administrative and legal purposes;
- Statistical analysis;
- Marketing analysis;
- System testing, maintenance and development;
- Customer relations;
- Helping us in any further dealings with you; and
- Direct marketing and market research communications (that you have consented to receive).
We may release your personal information to the following:
- Any agent, subsidiary or affiliate of ours;
- Other carriers and other companies involved in the provision of services to you;
- Data processors (inside and outside the EU);
- Government and enforcement agencies; and
- Credit and other payment card companies and screening companies.
You have the right to access your data and, if appropriate, to request rectification of any erroneous data relating to you. You may furthermore, at any moment, object by means of a simple request and free of charge, to the future processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of direct marketing. You have the right to erasure and withdraw consent and the portability in a readable computer format. These rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We may make changes to the content of this policy from time to time including as part of the new European data protection legislation which will start to apply on 25 May 2018 (the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and any changes will be published on this page.